WEB APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTER
ElevatedPrompt is a Vancouver-based startup that focuses on delivering modern cybersecurity solutions to help organizations safeguard their data and assets. We at ElevatedPrompt provide exceptional services and value to our clients. We accomplish this by transforming what and how cybersecurity should be delivered. Our solutions are design to help businesses identify, detect, and respond to ever changing threat landscape.
Are you a security professional that is tired of standards and industry norms? Tired of preaching the importance of taking an elevated approach to cybersecurity? Do you feel like your skills in offensive security is not fully utilized? If yes, we have an exciting red team opportunity that allows you to take your offensive security skills to test as a web application penetration tester.
We are seeking an intermediate web application penetration tester. Successful candidate can be located in Vancouver OR Toronto.
Eligible Candidate must have:
- 3+ years of working and related experience in web application pentesting
- Well versed in OWASP testing frameworks and OWASP Top 10
- Well versed in MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Working experience and knowledge of REST and SOAP API
- Proficient with attack methods such as XSS, CSRF, and SQLi
- Working experience and knowledge with Open ZAP and Burp Suite
- Working Experience with SQLMAP
The following skillets and knowledge is an asset:
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages such as: Python, C#, PHP, node.js, SQL, No SQL, XML, JSON
- Working experience and knowledge with industry tools such as Nessus, Nikto, Accunetix
- Passion for cybersecurity and open source tools for pen testing
- Ability to work independently as well as team environment
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and projects
- Blue team or purple team experience is a bonus
Successful candidate will also have great verbal and written communication skills, and have experience with generating written report that not only covers technical findings, but also able to write executive reports for executives and c-suites. You are also able to travel to clients’ site occasionally and must have valid driver’s license and mode of transportation.
More Information about the position:
- Flexible hours and work from home option
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Annual career and skills development incentive
- Compensation dependent on related working experience and qualifications
Interested in this opportunity? Join us and make a difference. Email us at careers at elevatedprompt dot com