This blog post was written for rapid release. Please check back for further details and updates as it becomes available. A serious weakness in WPA2 was discovered and published this morning here, which allows an attacker within wireless range to exploit this weakness using a Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACKS). This discovery can be leveraged by potential attackers to capture encrypted [...]
- Vulnerabilities in Windows Graphics component allows for Remote Code Execution (CVE-2018-1010)
- Critical Remote Code Execution vulnerability in Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS-XE (CVE-2018-0171)
- Critical CPU Vulnerabilities Meltdown and Spectre Allow Access to Sensitive Data
- Serious weakness discovered in WPA2 protocol used to secure all Wi-Fi networks
- ElevatedPrompt on Risk it podcast with Brayden York
- No comments have been published yet.