INTERMEDIATE BLUE TEAM ANALYST
ElevatedPrompt is a Canadian based startup that focuses on delivering modern cybersecurity solutions to help organizations safeguard their data and assets. We at ElevatedPrompt provide exceptional services and value to our clients that is unique when compared to the market. We accomplish this by transforming what and how cybersecurity should be delivered. Our solutions are design to help businesses identify, detect, and respond to ever changing threat landscape.
Are you a security professional that is tired of standards and industry norms? Tired of preaching the importance of taking an elevated approach to cybersecurity? Interested in being part of a team of security professionals that help safeguard our client networks using the latest tactics and methods? We are looking for motivated individuals to join our blue team that is transforming how threat detection and threat hunting is delivered as a service.
We are seeking both an intermediate blue team analyst to join our team. Successful candidate can be located in Toronto (Preferred) OR Vancouver.
Eligible candidate must have:
- Working experience with network traffic tools and analysis
- Working experience with host forensics tools and analysis
- Working experience with malware forensic tools and analysis
- Working experience with Windows and Linux/Unix log and event analysis
- Working experience with signature and behavioral based IDS & IPS technologies
- Familiar with techniques and methodologies for digital forensics and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree or equivalent certification and experience
- 3+ years of working and related experience in information security
- Experience in producing client facing documentation and reports
The following skillsets and knowledge is an asset:
- Working experience and knowledge with industry tools such as Nessus, Nikto, Accunetix
- Certifications such as Security+, Network+, CompTIA
- Certifications related to DFIR such as GCIH, GCFE, GREM, GCFA
- Security related certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, OSCP, CEH
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions, GROK, AWK, SED, Linux and shell Scripting
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information Event Management) tools
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Passion for cybersecurity and open source tools
- Ability to work independently as well as team environment
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and projects
- Blogging experience and/or security community participation
Successful candidate will also have great verbal and written communication skills and have experience with generating written report that not only covers technical findings, but able to provide summary to both technical and non-technical audience. We look for candidates that thrives under pressure and enjoys challenges and problem solving. Compensation may vary depending on experience and qualification.
More Information about the position:
- Work from home schedules
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Annual career and skills development incentive
- Company funded R&D and community involvement such as industry talks and events
Interested in this opportunity? Join us and make a difference. Email us at careers at elevatedprompt dot com