INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
ElevatedPrompt is a Canadian based startup that focuses on delivering modern cybersecurity solutions to help organizations safeguard their data and assets. We at ElevatedPrompt provide exceptional services and value to our clients that is unique when compared to the market. We accomplish this by transforming what and how cybersecurity should be delivered. Our solutions are design to help businesses identify, detect, and respond to ever changing threat landscape.
Are you a developer that enjoys a challenge or finding creative ways to solve complex problems? Looking to strive in a growing startup environment? We are looking for motivated individuals to join our development team that is building next level tools. We are seeking an intermediate to senior front-end developer to join our team.
Successful candidate must be within the Greater Vancouver area.
Eligible candidate must have:
- Working experience with scripting languages such as Shell or PowerShell
- Working experience with Front End frameworks like React.js and Agular
- Working experience with CSS and UI/UX design
- Working experience with REST API’s
- Working experience with Python and Django
- Experience in developing high performance web-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree or equivalent certification and experience
- Strong background in Agile software development
- Creative passion for converting a business vision into reality
The following skillsets and knowledge is an asset:
- Working experience and knowledge with SQL databases
- Working experience with Node.js
- Working experience with Hadoop and Spark
- Working experience with Machine Learning
- Working experience with graphics editing software
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions, GROK, AWK, SED, Linux and shell Scripting
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information Event Management) tools
- Experience with code reviews and adapting to existing codes
- Passion for open source software
- Ability to work independently as well as team environment
- Ability to manage changing priorities and task across multiple projects
Successful candidate will also have great verbal and written communication skills and have experience with generating and maintaining documentation in code as well as project artifacts. We look for candidates that thrive under pressure and enjoys challenges and problem solving. Compensation may vary depending on experience and qualification.
More Information about the position:
- Work from home schedules
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Annual career and skills development incentive
Interested in this opportunity? Join us and make a difference. Email us at careers at elevatedprompt dot com