ElevatedPrompt is seeking an Office Manager for our Vancouver location. At ElevatedPrompt, we believe security is best built on an informed and diverse perspective – women, men, and anyone preferring alternate gender pronouns are encouraged to apply. We hire for fit and skill, in that order. Missing a must-have, but feel like you have the chops? Send us your CV and tell us why you want to track down threats and help educate global business on cybersecurity.
ElevatedPrompt is a Canadian cybersecurity solutions provider, delivering fully managed services and custom network security assessments for industrial, corporate, and government clientele. We provide cybersecurity threat protection and business-oriented insight and reporting, enabling businesses to stay protected and proactively address identified gaps. Our goal is to provide straightforward, company-wide cybersecurity protection, and help businesses gain contextual and industry-specific understanding of cybersecurity, risk, and a clear path improved security.
As office manager you will be responsible for day-to-day office administration for both our Vancouver and Toronto offices, client invoicing, travel coordination, and assisting our executive team. Experience with marketing, business writing, office accounting, and presentation preparation would be additional assets, and would provide additional opportunity for a suitably skilled candidate.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage travel itineraries for all staff in tandem with external travel manager
- Facilitate meetings and workshops/events including catering, room sourcing and bookings
- Entry-level book keeping, invoice payment, and expense report management
- Facilities Management
- Liaise with property management in Toronto and Vancouver offices
- Mailing, shipping, and logistics
- Maintain office supplies
- Marketing material preparation
- Online and social media management
- Assist the executive team with the following:
- Schedule meetings with clients and partners, and effectively address conflicts
- Oversee delegated and timely communication (phone, email, etc.)
- Review executive correspondence, letters, reports and presentations
- Assist with staff orientation and onboarding
- Assist with client invoices and client equipment procurement
- Employee onboarding
Eligible candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years professional administrative experience in a business environment
- Exceptional English business writing and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, organized, and ability to efficiently self-prioritize
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities
- The capacity to anticipate needs and/or problems and prioritize tasks accordingly
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment,
- Track record of excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in the cybersecurity industry
- Post-secondary business-related diploma or degree
- Any additional languages spoken and written (please specify)
- Basic office accounting skills.
- Experience with generating or writing business related reports
- Experience developing and maintaining administrative systems, processes and procedures
- Experience managing a corporate social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience creating presentation slide decks
- Experience in IT or Information Security environment is an asset
Successful candidate must be able to handle fast pace environment and tight timelines. Compensation may vary depending on experience and qualification.
More Information about the position:
- Centrally located in downtown Vancouver, easily accessible via transit
- Annual per-employee training budgets, and skills development
- RRSP Matching
- Extended medical and dental benefits
Interested in this opportunity? Email us at careers at elevatedprompt dot com.