ElevatedPrompt is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team. At ElevatedPrompt, we believe security is best built on an informed and diverse perspective – women, men, and anyone preferring alternate gender pronouns are encouraged to apply. We hire for fit and skill, in that order. Missing a must-have, but feel like you have the chops? Send us your CV and tell us why you want to help educate global business on cybersecurity.
ElevatedPrompt is a Canadian cybersecurity solutions provider, delivering fully managed services and custom network security assessments for industrial, corporate, and government clientele. We provide cybersecurity threat protection and business-oriented insight and reporting, enabling businesses to stay protected and proactively address identified gaps. Our goal is to provide straightforward, company-wide cybersecurity protection, and help businesses gain contextual and industry-specific understanding of cybersecurity, risk, and a clear path to improved security.
The Sales Manager is responsible for our overall sales, pricing models, go-to-market strategy, prospecting strategy and development, and account planning and management. The Sales Manager will be accountable for our development, forecasting, and execution of company-wide sales targets. Additional responsibilities will include leading the design of our sales workflow and development of our internal sales tools, and overseeing client invoicing. ElevatedPrompt’s recurring products and professional services offerings primarily target the enterprise space and operate on a low-volume, high-value 3-6 month sales cycle enabling the successful candidate significant flexibility and revenue potential.
- Accountable and responsible for company sales and prospecting goals, targets, and revenue generation
- Accountable and responsible for accurate CRM content, client information, contract entry
- Responsible for oversight of all delegated client invoicing
- Responsible for go-to-market strategy, pricing models, pipeline development
- Marketing campaign strategy
- Slide deck / pitch deck preparation
Eligible candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years in account executive role
- Minimum of 2 years in pipeline development
- Experience in long sales cycle environment (3-6 months+)
- Exceptional English business writing and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, organized, and ability to efficiently self-prioritize
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities
- The capacity to anticipate needs and/or problems and prioritize tasks accordingly
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Track record of excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in the IT or cybersecurity industry
- Experience in selling technology or information security software, service, or equipment
- Fundamental and empathetic understanding of client challenges in addressing cybersecurity
- Post-secondary business-related diploma or degree
- Any additional languages spoken and written (please specify)
- Experience building sales team from the ground up
- Experience with generating or writing business related reports
Successful candidate must be able to handle fast pace environment and tight timelines. Compensation will vary depending on experience and qualification.
More Information about the position:
- Centrally located in downtown Vancouver, easily accessible via transit
- Annual per-employee training budgets, and skills development
- RRSP Matching
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Flexible hours
- Work from home schedules
Interested in this opportunity? Email us at careers at elevatedprompt dot com.